It’s just five weeks until the big day and whether you are already full of Christmas cheer or refusing to acknowledge it just yet, here at Accuratus Green payroll we can help to raise your festive spirits.
We have a few ways to help take away any worries or stress that can come during this season, ensuring that all our workers have Christmas joy.
- Daily Payroll – Unlike other umbrella companies we do daily pay which means that you get paid almost immediately when you finish your shift.
- If you find yourself a little short coming up to Christmas let us know and we will advance your wages the same day. No fee, charge or interest
- As soon as you sign-up with us, you receive immediate access to our rewards and benefits, AG Gold Club, resulting in even more savings:
- * Discount at all your local and online retailers
- * Food shopping at all major supermarkets
- * Electrical goods
- * Days out and experiences
- * Plus so much more, if you are unsure how to access it will be the email that you provided to us on sign-up and a password of your choice.
If you are not with us and would like to sign-up to take advantage of all the benefits, the process is quick and easy, all you need to do is contact us and we will do the rest, there’s no time like the present!
Still want more? Here are some ideas that won’t cost you a penny to take the whole family out. How about visiting one of the UK’s best food festivals or an arty day out in the capital:
Snowman Trail – London
Wrap up for a free art trail featuring 12 huge sculptures of Raymond Briggs’s Snowman character. Artists including Jessica Perrin and Jenny Leonard have taken inspiration from The Twelve Days of Christmas and hidden their creations in the Fleet Street Quarter, around Chancery Lane, Ludgate Hill and Fleet Street (free, from November 21). Visit between December 5 and 7 to shop for one-off gifts at the Makers’ Market.
Padstow Christmas Festival, Cornwall
This four-day food festival is the perfect preparation for the big day. Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth are among the 60 star chefs who will be giving demonstrations to help to you nail Christmas dinner, while sommeliers will be on hand to advise on the best wine with which to pair it (free, December 7-10; padstowchristmasfestival.co.uk). Shop for handmade gifts at the local market, where suppliers will have stalls piled high with treats.
We’re here to help.